First contact the office for availability of interested date and more information.
732-329-4000 ext. 7671. Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
1. Scroll down, download, and complete the “Facility Application”. Please review “Facility Rules & Guidelines”
2. Applications must accompany a $25 non-refundable check (Payable To: South Brunswick Township) or exact cash to reserve your date and location.
3. The following groups MUST leave a non-refundable application fee. (Non-profits, non-resident field usage, and all indoor facility rentals)
4. Exempt from the $25 application fee: Resident Athletic Usage, South Brunswick Schools and South Brunswick Scouts.
5. Application fees are not refundable, but will be deducted from the amount of your total rental cost.
6. Permit once approved, must be with you on the day of your event.
Resident fees are for groups which will have 51%+ residents attending the event.
To obtain a resident fee, you must submit a list of attendees, their complete address and phone number. Please see “Guest List Form With Phone Numbers”
Insurance is required for all rentals. Those requesting to have alcohol must obtain an alcohol permit from the Clerks Office and obtain Host Liquor Liability insurance.
Please download and read the insurance requirements information.
Call if you need further explanation.
Bring Application In Person To:
South Brunswick Community Center (In Woodlot Park)
124 New Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ. 08824
540 Ridge Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Call Us - 732-329-4000